Most renters of self-contained rooms in Wageningen receive the GBLT tax (Waterschapsbelastingen) and municipality taxes (garbage and sewer taxes). If you have received this tax and you are a student you might be entitled to receive a payment exemption. However, requesting a tax exemption can be troublesome and confusing.

To tackle this problem we decided to create a guide on how to apply for tax the different exemptions and simultaneously open a report point to evaluate how many student experience problems with the different taxes.


This initiative is a collaboration between the Housingdesk, SAW and SFO